Friday, November 19, 2010

Moisturizers To Use With Tarorac

law.The There are no boundaries to the doctor: Your passport is universal, no expiration and Abla Manifesto

There are no boundaries to the doctor: Your passport is universal, no expiration and has a single nationality: Humanity
I think it is always good "drink" of teachers who came before us, so go with this reflection, with a few words of the great master of medical humanism Don Gregorio Maranon:


" Medicine I respect, because I love and love is the supreme source of worship, in the human and the divine. But love is also, or be too critical ...
... Just when it crumbles in the beloved object as it's despicable, were right to find out there in the background, which is of enduring
.
"

This and many more quotes from the teacher can see it here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment