Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creative Titles For Papers On Self Image



Well
the This week's comment about a book summary and review of Carlota Fainberg.
The book is about two men (Claudio Marcelo and Abengoa) located at an airport chance because his aircraft had been suspended until the storm passed. It all started when approached Abengoa Claudio because he realized that he was English and sat with him and told him a story he had with a woman in Buenos Aires in a hotel (where he was to travel to lecture Claudio), being and unfaithful to his wife because he was married. When wrong step each time he took his plane. Upon arrival in Buenos Aires Claudio spent most the day walking around eating what I missed in Spain, and it was agreed at the time of the story of his friend and entered the hotel where he said he had been to see if he saw this woman and saw it but it disappeared at once and those who work there told him the truth about her she was dead a long time because her husband cheating on him because he killed her tricks lift. Claudio then realized what he had told a lie Abengoa.
This book is not liked me because I found it a bit confusing because it changes a lot in the time from start to finish. But if you have to admit it's very good original story and where to end the whole story had Abengoa was a lie, so I turned a little boring, but not just because I do not like does not mean that there many people it is. I recommend it to people my age understand more or less English, or who are estudiƔndooslo and leaving many words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment