's comment this week is to have your experience in the performance of''For''button shows, representing our grandparents.
This performance we all knew from the beginning of the course, no longer perform in a theater as Michael said in the beginning, March 8 this year was to be dressed cough a school day from 8: 00 in the morning until half past two in the afternoon, giving classes normally, but behave like they did after the war and explaining to people that we were doing. It was a very special day and we will never forget and we'll only do once in life, and also we should treat teachers gift for you or not since before he could tutear far and that we should eat like they did. Which many did not want to shame. But in the end almost everything did.
all began choosing a button type and then from him to tell the story of your grandfather through a comment on the blog and then the performance and if someone asked you to tell your story like were your grandfather. Then
to record and be dressed all day we had to find clothes at the time, and for that I asked my neighbor which, although not very old was rather old clothes and almost everything looked the last day. Recorded weeks before this performance with the help of Jose Angel then made a documentary with our videos and photos that was very good and I think we all excited.
This has been a very good and although at first almost nobody wanted then I think no one has repented, and I think that when we grow we will always remember, and of course do not hesitate if you have to do again. I think this has been one of the best things I've done.
0 comments:
Post a Comment