Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Suspenders Braces Highwaisted Pants
This week, the text comment that Miguel sent us has been given a small argument about experience days taken on March 8, 2011, in which everyone had to participate Dresses the 40's, bone located in the postwar era.
all started on a Tuesday at 3 th hour, in which we said that we should make a theater work "to show a button that we have in the lives of our abuelos.Pero after day our professor Miguel, along with another teacher, Jose Angel remodeled and decided to work record each one to represent while we were doing theater, but was even more recent days that remodeled again and we decided to get dressed the postwar March 8th and we take her all vestidos.No days we had carry backpacks, and what I liked most was the breakfast recess, which could not carry snacks and juices, but a crossbeam of bread, sausage, cheese .... etc, also knives, bottle of wine .. in order as he ate at the time "to Peaz ."
At first everyone we were indifferent to them, they laughed , criticized but I did not care because I got so caught up in the role I did not care that people looked at me, this has been one of the experience. also served us a reflection of how living and manner of dress, hairstyles and color so dark that I have always in mind, because every time we changed class all together and we could differentiate perfectly, just for the color of the clothes they wore , not belonged to the present day .
I'll never forget this day of class with my classmates and we were so close that everything would go well, a unique experience for the rest of my Viada .
wanted to thank the teachers who have undertaken the project because they believe that without this experience h not opened existed in my life. Miguel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment