Good night all, I hope you had a good Easter, after this well-deserved week of vacation we return to our task to inform you about more things related to the Apple brand .
Let's talk about different business strategies used by Apple, with its sole objective to grow more and more and be a world leader, he uses different strategies.
In this post I will tell the DIVERSIFICATION STRATEGY . To explain briefly what is a strategy of diversification, we can say that is when a company decides cover more markets in which it is taking far is DECIC to sell other items not being sold so far .
diversification strategy gives the company Apple, to put it in some way, "have the eggs in different baskets" , by that I mean that if you have different types of products and one of them does not work as well as expected can cushion the failure with the rest of the success of other products.
also tell you that there are different degrees or types of tion diversifies, there is the diversification of proximity, connected, concentric, or pure. Apple usually attend the first two, since the various products offered by Apple are related, not antagonistic.
Let us see how Apple has been pitching its product range, opened with their computers, and later with mp3 music players (iPod) with your mobile phone (iPhone), then with their netbooks, tablets , ultraportables, and now with his new iPad.
For summarized in a paragraph. Diversification strategies Apple have provided security and stability for the company, because if a product fails to have the numbers esperedados can "fix" with other products in the range of Apple.
I a news assistant , which talks about the diversification of Apple.
I hope you post is of interest, to another.
Greetings to all / as. Guillermo
.
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment