Good afternoon,
Today I will discuss one of the most basic estrateias used by Apple, yet, in my opinion, one of the most important, but more, I mean easy use of all his inventions.
From the 80 Apple has struggled for easy creation of technologies that allow us us, users, exploiting all the features of each of your appliances.
is how Apple tries, and I think it goes without saying that successful, increase its competitve advantage, something that shows in the book of Strategic Marketing Executives In Many Companies Are Reinventing Their business models with the Objective of Improving Their competitive advantage. "
Apple tried this with the product that characterizes him, his iPod, and affirm that characterizes him, then.
Apple Would it have been as successful if the technology of its products would have been much more complex? In my opinion, and I think many of you are with me that the answer to this question is no, because the complexity of use have made users opt for other brands.
All this shows that the complexity is not closely associated with success, users do not seek the best technology, the most complex, but the most useful and simple.
then you I attach a picture of all the Apple-branded products in each and every one of them the technology is simple.
important thing is not to outdo the other complicating the use of products offered, but to make yours the easiest ...
Thank you all
IGSB
0 comments:
Post a Comment