After reading a shocking news I've decided to share with you, the owner such notice reads: "A Chinese manufacturer of plagiarism sue Apple iPad"
had not heard of the news until today!
The Chinese manufacturer of the product, that this is a clear example of plagiarism, in features, they are very similar, and the physical.
This product received, and I speak in the past because they are six months he has been on the market, the name of P88 in China,
The president of the company that made said order, said the Apple brand as well known has even copy machine accessories, it said in the newspaper El Mundo.
This company has a big problem because they are aware that they can do nothing against the success the iPad will have in the U.S., because in that country the number of sales of P88 is not very high, but the problem and lawsuits start in the event that Apple's product came to China, capturing the market in this country.
Again I refer to the title of my post tonight Will Beat the Chinese American power? Really
Apple would risk a lawsuit for plagiarism?
anyway, so you can read the news well, I am attaching the link;
http://diarionco.com/news/?p=38569
Goodnight. Greetings
0 comments:
Post a Comment