The picture speaks for itself ........
I chose this newspaper article from THE MUNDO.ES, because I was very impressed, this article shows how it is, or does the Apple factory in China.
In this article, shows how it's all in the factory, in her silence is the predominance of the day, nobody talks about anything, about what is in factory or projects under consideration. It is so that an employee told us, that says nothing at home even as Apple, tell us if they think you have a spy inside the factory, will be immediately fired for.
We have so saves a significant deprivation, as there are many spies in this sector.
To my opinion, I think this idea could only be produced in China because the Chinese are very submissive in that aspect, and not play their job and are very loyal, while in Spain I think it would be impossible, but everything would prove
Now I would like to know your opinions and thank you very much for reading my post.
In this article, shows how it's all in the factory, in her silence is the predominance of the day, nobody talks about anything, about what is in factory or projects under consideration. It is so that an employee told us, that says nothing at home even as Apple, tell us if they think you have a spy inside the factory, will be immediately fired for.
We have so saves a significant deprivation, as there are many spies in this sector.
To my opinion, I think this idea could only be produced in China because the Chinese are very submissive in that aspect, and not play their job and are very loyal, while in Spain I think it would be impossible, but everything would prove
Now I would like to know your opinions and thank you very much for reading my post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment