What Ismilky Cervical Mucus
APPLE As
it tells the story of the "Country", Apple has succeeded in all his inventions, iPod, iPhone and now, presumably, with its iPad.
I'm not going to talk more about the features, because I'm sure you know very well and the even more if you read my last two post.
But I think something that also has interesting article (later to enclose) and that prices will be very different depending on the internet rate is selected. Add
, expected that this new product to succeed in the world as much as they have all their products.
But still people willing to spend money on something that might, as I have said, do damage even in sight?
I put the link below the story:
http://www.elpais.com/articulo/tecnologia/Apple/presenta/iPad/elpeputec/20100127elpeputec_2/Tes Pongo also below a small power point where you can see several Apple products.
Thank you and goodnight
0 comments:
Post a Comment