Very good day to everyone, this week I'm going to disclose some current news about Apple, based on already published news.
In this new post I talked about how Apple is rejecting electronic sales outside the United States because of its new flagship as the iPad.
The iPad will reach the customer's request on April 3, and how people are so obsessed with this new product, Apple had the idea to make available the possibility of reserve.
But as sales expectations are very good , 13% of people surveyed said they bought the IPAD, while the same survey to the Iphone only amounted to 9%, due to these expectations Apple e decided to restrict the sale so far for the United States.
also has limited the number of iPads which can be booked for each client, these can only reserve two iPads per person, due to this in principle can only reserve two iPads, but as we know there are two different models, Apple has not had encuenta you can book two different models , 2 iPads by model for a total of 4 iPads per person, which differs slightly from the two who were thinking allowed.
The news also said that sales that expected from the IPAD , repercussions a sales decline Ipod Touch, and that future customers will not ask for the iPod Touch by ordering the iPad.
To summarize, I would not therefore regard the statistics we have mentioned before, since I seem very high, and to restrict the sale electronically to all countries except the United States did not think it's a good idea, because if you ask Europe I will gladly order would attend, but also means that laspersonas interested in this new product sure know how to wait until the day they can buy. I
pondo a Video cortito with Ipad features, for those not yet have seen or you know:
I attached the website as a means of source:
In this new post I talked about how Apple is rejecting electronic sales outside the United States because of its new flagship as the iPad.
The iPad will reach the customer's request on April 3, and how people are so obsessed with this new product, Apple had the idea to make available the possibility of reserve.
But as sales expectations are very good , 13% of people surveyed said they bought the IPAD, while the same survey to the Iphone only amounted to 9%, due to these expectations Apple e decided to restrict the sale so far for the United States.
also has limited the number of iPads which can be booked for each client, these can only reserve two iPads per person, due to this in principle can only reserve two iPads, but as we know there are two different models, Apple has not had encuenta you can book two different models , 2 iPads by model for a total of 4 iPads per person, which differs slightly from the two who were thinking allowed.
The news also said that sales that expected from the IPAD , repercussions a sales decline Ipod Touch, and that future customers will not ask for the iPod Touch by ordering the iPad.
To summarize, I would not therefore regard the statistics we have mentioned before, since I seem very high, and to restrict the sale electronically to all countries except the United States did not think it's a good idea, because if you ask Europe I will gladly order would attend, but also means that laspersonas interested in this new product sure know how to wait until the day they can buy. I
pondo a Video cortito with Ipad features, for those not yet have seen or you know:
I attached the website as a means of source:
http://www.informador.com.mx/tecnologia/2010/185903/6/apple-rechaza sales-electronic-out-of-states
unidos.htm
I hope you liked the news.
Greetings to all / as. Guillermo
.
unidos.htm
I hope you liked the news.
Greetings to all / as. Guillermo
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment