Good afternoon, after the post yesterday evening, I've been looking for information on the operation of the iPad, for those who prefer it to the P88!
This information I obtained from the Diario de Sevilla, then I attached a link to the news if it helps you:
http://www.diariodesevilla.es/article/tecnologia/623505 / to / serve / ipad / apple.html
is a wireless, touch screen, similar to a PC, in terms of functions, and also to a mobile phone .
What to draw attention to iPad? Its size, 13'4 mm thick, 24'28 18'97 inches tall and wide.
The iPad has been created to use it as an "electronic book", of small size to be used anywhere and at any momento.Toda technology into a device slightly larger than a book, and for women fit into a handbag!
In my opinion, have much success, but in the long run, as now, people are pleased with Apple products and they all cover the functions of the iPad.
Then I leave a power point presentation in which you can get a lot more about iPad;
Apple iPad - Some images
View more presentations from meetusinghal .
0 comments:
Post a Comment