Hello everyone, first of all salute you and I hope you had a happy Father's Day.
This time I find it interesting to speak about the new Apple mouse, if it really is as good as they say and whether we should buy it or not.
briefly summarize C haracteristics:
- is a wireless mouse that works via Bluetooth and only - Apple brand computers.
- features a laser tracking engine much more sensitive and responsive, without a mat.
- only has a Monobotón, making it easy to use, but if we do not adapt to a single button we can set it has the usual two buttons.
- This made for left-handers and equally skilled. Redesigned
- soft and unpolluted housing.
- Universal Price: 69 Eurytus. (Little darling)
Once explained the main features, pose the eternal question: Do you buy or not?
Sicera I think that is the mouse for excellence around the world, is the first mouse ever with a single button, with which we can make real marvels, the only complaint one can put the difficulty is in principle of use.
why I advise you before you buy go near any store that sells Apple products and probeis, but I think we end up using more enthusiastic.
If you have already decided, be careful, because it is not everywhere, at Christmas it was impossible to buy, but I think today is in almost all sites. Then you
present a Power Point the Magic Mouse.
Magic Mouse
Similarly I attached an instructional video.
I hope you liked and tengais more knowledge of this innovative mouse.
A Salute to all / as.
Guillermo.
0 comments:
Post a Comment