Saturday, January 22, 2011

Best Electric Moped 2010

I like to travel a. .....

's comment last week was having a trip that is made. But this week but is not required on a trip that I would like make and what are my reasons. As you can see I have chosen to do so and there goes my comment:

and I personally do not really think I care what I like to travel to France. My reasons why I like this trip to that country so close to us are: French is a language that I like and I like to learn more about it and speak French with more fluency, that if, while in France a reasonable time in which to learn, not two days. I also like going there because I like the idea and I will visit monuments, eating food from there, take some of their customs (not to be a catheter) and many more things I see France as an interesting country .... "and I am walking the streets, speaking French, meet people, places ....". And my last reason to travel to France and especially Paris, (this is the reason why is that within my soul is still a child, and that soul is why when I want to feel more and argue with my parents I realize that they are right and I have only 17 years), is to visit the Disney park and make the most of it.

Well, my comment here this week.
Regards, and good jumper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment