Monday, January 10, 2011

Programming Carstar Remote

''I've left a mark!

's comment this Christmas is special because it is not commenting on a text as we have done so far but to tell who you've given a card you put that person has left its mark, and that person must give the other card to one that also has left its mark.

Well I decided to send it to a girl I met on a trip where we stayed together to sleep and spend 7 unforgettable days in Valencia, were 7 days I will never forget. She is a girl Galician, cheerful and above all super affectionate, so I decided to send a letter with the card. In those days of the trip I realized that there have to be your best friend that you know a young girl as she showed me all her love and treated me as if I knew lifetime. Of the few girls I've met has been so good to me. Although there's nothing we kept in touch and we talk often and I believe that someday we will be together again, but living as far as I can not go whenever you want.

When I send the letter was thrilled he was super happy and thanked me and that surprised a lot of it because she thought it was so important to me. She told me she would also like give me ami but decided to give it to her uncle and liked it a lot and had helped her in everything I needed and now he what was going wrong, then told me that the need that card and the affection he had given her since she was little. He told me that the letter also wanted him as a second father and that her and even one day is not much left in her tracks.

In conclusion there are many people in this world that leave their mark to other people that are worth knowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment