Saturday, January 22, 2011

Filip Kupczak Gliwice

Where I like to go?

This commentary is not required to do so but I would like my colleagues I would like to know where that place would ir.Bueno as the Caribbean.
I would go to this place for its beautiful beaches, islands, people .. etc, also you as warm and friendly atmosphere there. In the Caribbean is not that many monuments and museums, but one of the few more important is the Museum of the Caribbean, is located, specifically in Barranquillas.Este museum shows the history of the people, a great reflection on the environment and development, little by little it has been populating the region. This museum consists of 5 floors in total and each one corresponds to a room, the first on the Board of nature, the second room of people, the Third Chamber of the word, the fourth the Board of action and fifth Board of the expression.
I think it is worth going to this place so full of joy and color, sure you will not regret.

Another little thing that I see you have here are the parties and is seen to be very funny, and since I'm very funny and I like having fun, because I think this is the perfect place for a holiday busy.

Although this is not the only place I would go, I also like going to Ibiza I think it would be a vacation and one of the places that would not stop for even a day to rest.

This is it boys, until next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment