's comment this week, try writing on a special trip that we made.
I'll tell you a tour we did in that third organized by the physical education department, which led us to Andéalo Aventura, located in the province of Huelva. This tour has been one of the ones I liked, because I made many friends. At first I got there, when we got off the bus and carry the luggage to the rooms, I thought we were not going to get along, but over three days and two nights, my thoughts were changing and the third and last day not along very well.
this excursion we did was to do many activities like the zip-line shooting us, do abseiling, climbing wall scale, but the one I enjoyed the tour was a visit by the people taking pictures of various elements in a paper delivered by the instructors at the beginning the game. Another activity carried out late that I liked was the repertoire that we sang together in the common room to say goodbye.
The dismissal of this excursion caused me a few tears that were falling at the time we got away from that precious place.
far my commentary this week and just say that again to make that trip with my eyes closed.
| | TIME / IDA | TIME / TURN | | COMPANY |
| MADRID | 7:50 | | 60.72 | UX |
| PARIS | | 20:50 | 60.70 | UX |
| MADRID | 07:00 | | 68.98 | LOW COST |
| PARIS | | 22:10 | 68.98 | LOW COST |
| MADRID | 9:30 | | 73.98 | LOW COST |
| PARIS | | 22:10 | 73.98 | LOW COST |
| MADRID | 09:10 | | 77.98 | IB |
| PARIS | | 19:20 | 77.98 | IB |
0 comments:
Post a Comment