The comment that Michael sent us this week is compulsory and all, but has given us to choose the topic that we want, which one side is better because of this so do not complain of what makes Michael, but on the other side worse since it takes a little more to do, and that also, you have to think about what you talk. Anyway, the issue that is going to try my post this week is on the case of Marta del Castillo.
I have this issue of Martha, and keep up the truth is that I do not see any leakage and no solution. These men, children or they can call those unscrupulous people who killed this girl, you are hot for justice is coming as they pleased, mainly because here in Spain at the moment at least there is justice and there is little point. Not because they have put a firm hand and to look for these people who know so well where the body of Martha in all sites that have been appointed, but not among roses no, but really like bread and water once and for all say whereabouts. While on the other side, you can not say the exact site and I think, believe and am almost certain that the body is cremated. I hope that this case be resolved soon and that the family has a little rest to know where the whereabouts of Marta.
Well my comment here this week
0 comments:
Post a Comment