Where would you like to travel? A special trip
this week's commentary is not required but since it's something which I would like to talk because I decided to do it. It's about where I like to travel.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
How To Check If An 4hp Outboard Motor Is Good
I would like to travel to many places and see the world and know how other people live. I've traveled to London a city I liked especially the language, I have also traveled to Tenerife and Valencia. The place where I like to travel to New York is because it is a very nice and very important for me, I love the streets like Fifth Avenue, see in movies where people leave and the buildings and especially people passing unnoticed each other, I also like when they go with your coffee down the street because they are hard working people and have no time for anything, and also see the scene of the bombing of the Twin Towers. I wanted to see Central Park and the Statue of Liberty as it is very important there. For me to go to New York would fulfill an impossible dream, I think if you travel NY when there not even believe me. A part of me would be living visit there and meet new people and also be able to speak perfectly the language, eating their traditional foods, party and if I could look into here. I like to travel with my friends and spend all day walking by NY and knowing as much as possible. From what I heard around the world who travel there are no regrets and say it's worth a visit.
Another place where I have to go before I die is to Jordan as the images that have taught us it is an extremely important city in antiquity, and especially the way they did the cities carved in stone for me is something spectacular because it is very expensive and hard to do. It is a beautiful city I'd like to meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment