Sunday, January 30, 2011

Rubbermaid Space Saver Drainer

Stolen Children (Item free) Social Networking

's comment this week our teacher gave us was free, ie it is mandatory, but we can choose the desired topic.
Well, I found it a bit hard to believe that choice issue and I finally decided to talk about social networks. Here is what I say is a bit of work, say some ventanjas and disadvantages that may have ... etc.

Social networking pages on which each person has his privacy in these pages as Tuenti , Facebook, Badoo .. etc you can upload your photos to your people you can see, there are also chat that there, you can communicate directly with the person you want to talk.

I've been looking for information through newspapers, magazines, Internet ... and I found that 92% of young people use social networks to keep conversations with friends and most that used not adults, but children, which have little awareness of proper use that give these redes.TambiƩn the most part, you can say almost 90% more or less, their parents do not know or see their children do when they surf the Internet .
I could investigate, for myself, some advantages and disadvantages, I believe, that may cause network and social benefits is that some by using these networks is the ease of communicating with their friends as they can speak directly , we also do not get bored, because we are looking at photos submitted by our friends and hablando.Y now some disadvantages are that it engages lot and are very difficult to take away by that is convenient to have your child in view of their parents to see how long they spend doing .. etc , because there are children who are not "education" so to speak, not to have parents to tell them we are here and no longer also uploaded photos can catch them and can do with them whatever they want, so you can be used for any purpose, without the consent of you, nor have privacy ...

This is all I hope I have given some information about social networks and even my here comment this week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment