's comment this week is about a very special trip that we made and that makes us very pleased.
My trip was more special to Valencia where I met many children and I had a great time. The trip was when I was in sixth grade, where he spent 5 or 6 days and also free. We traveled by train from Jerez to Valencia and then took us by bus to a shelter where the children slept on one side and girls on the other. At the hostel we passed it really well and we had a park and trail areas to play football and tennis. Children of this tour were from Galicia and Avila. On that trip we went to many beautiful places and above all we share our lives with children who did not know anything. The best person to hit me was a girl I told you in the other comments that are super good people and above all a great friend, where we spent some great moments I will never forget. We went to a museum of the Fallas, the Science Park, a farm ... I met these people and spend some great days.
This tour has been one of the most beautiful and memorable trips that could have happened to me, I'll never be able to repeat it again.
These are the lowest prices you could find and the exact hours había.Yo I chose the first because it is cheaper and more consistent with the time.
These are the lowest prices you could find and the exact hours había.Yo I chose the first because it is cheaper and more consistent with the time.
| Destination | Output | Arrival | Price | Airline |
| Madrid / Paris | 9 : 10 | 11:05 | 104.72 | IB |
| Madrid / Paris | 9:35 | 17:55 | 198,44 | LX |
| Madrid/París | 9:30 | 11:40 | 277,18 | Low Cost |
| Madrid/París | 9:05 | 17:15 | 238,11 | LH |
| Madrid/París | 7:15 | 17:00 | 182,85 | LH |
| Madrid / Paris | 9:35 | 19:35 | 198.44 | LX |
0 comments:
Post a Comment