Where I like to travel someday?
comment Well this week is to talk about the place where we like to travel once in a lifetime. For me the truth that I love to go to New York apart from many other places such as Greece, Hollywood but good the first site that would go New York.
One of the reasons why I like this city is because it is so important that almost all the movies I see, most are recorded there and seeing their streets, their homes, people come over because I want to go.
I would like to visit the famous Manhattan and Brooklyn as they are known as one of the things that I like this city is because it is always full of life and so many people. Also because it has everything, has stores all over the streets, shopping centers, has cinemas, theaters, thousands of cafes and bars. It is a city that has everything to not get bored, there's always something going on there or something to see.
I would climb the Empire State Building, stroll through the huge Central Park, visiting the Statue of Liberty, visit its streets, Fifth Avenue, the place where the twin towers, I'd take a bus or a taxi and I carried through the streets and feel like a New Yorker more. New York
apart from being a city that I would know, if you could I would live there for some time a new experience because I love to travel and know new places and I would regret if it did not know much the world. I travel a lot if I can afford. Also studying my career when I travel abroad to study languages \u200b\u200blike English, German or French because I like languages.
Nothing that you know because New York would be my favorite place to travel one day and I hope that day comes soon. I know when I'll have to go back again because I will love it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment