Monday, January 17, 2011
Panniculectomyand Ohip
's comment this week is about having made a trip to find and display timetables, fares and airlines with which I can go on 29 January from Madrid to Paris and back on 31.
I'm going to describe the trip we did in third year of ESO Aventura Andévalo found in the province of Huelva. I really liked this tour because it went with all my friends and met many new people. At first, the monitor seems a bit boring but along the way we discovered his sympathy. Getting off a bus pass to keep the bags in our rooms and soon after we do business.
We did all kinds of activities such as shooting us the zip line, climbing, abseiling ... The activity that I liked most memory that was the gymkhana we did for the field and the path by the people who we had to do different tests.
the third day we had to leave back to Medina and I was sad because I really enjoyed it and met many new people we had to say goodbye.
Here ends my comment and I'll put different flights and prices etc ... Company
-AE: € 51.56:
Departing from Madrid at 18:00 and arrive in Paris at 19:55
from Paris at 16:45 and arriving in Madrid
Company
-Ex: 77 , 98 €
Departing from Madrid at 07:00 and arrive in Paris at 09:10 from Paris
at 06:40 and arrive in Madrid at 08:55
-Company V: 90.00 €
Departing from Madrid at 07:00 and arrive in Paris at 09:10
Departing from Paris 16:15 and arrive in Madrid at 18:25
Company
-UX: € 60.72 MADRID Madrid
wings leaving 7:50 from Paris
wings 20:50
Company
-IB: MADRID 77.98 Departing from Madrid
wings
With 9:10 left Paris
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment