ME YOU HAVE LEFT FOOTPRINTS
's comment this week is to give a card that you put `` fingerprint''have left me a very important person for me and this person it has to give someone else that is important to her.
this activity I think we have done very well because I really think and you realize who is important for you as it has done something good for you.
I will update this card to a friend I met on a trip, and since then have been in touch, I have given this card to him whenever I need it because I listen and I try to help as much as you can. Also because I have great confidence in him and tell him all the things that have happened to me, always tries to give me encouragement when I need it so I gave this card. Not being from the same town that I've sent this card in the mail and I explained it important as it is for me. On this card I've given you can always count on me for what you need it because he always is for me, and I thanked him for behaving so well with me.
My friend gave the card to his ex-girlfriend because although it's not your girlfriend can have her forever, and also because she lived with her beautiful moments that you can not forget.
This activity I liked it because it was entertaining and interesting.
0 comments:
Post a Comment