The comment that we have had to make this Christmas card is about you I've left a mark! We had to give the card to someone who is left an imprint on our lives and explain what he was doing and that it consisted of the cards.
I decided to give the card a girl I met on a trip we made to Valencia. She is from a town of Ávila and was one of the girls who showed me over and shows me every day that there are friends who truly worthwhile and does not require a lifetime together. When Mike talks about this small job in the first person I thought was in it, because it is a person who is leaving its mark on my daily effort no matter the distance.
Upon receiving my letter he called me and explained what it was all that was in the letter, I took a while for it understand but eventually got it and within two weeks I got your answer. The letter thanked me that she thought in pa send the card and told me who gave her his card. She gave him her card to a teacher at his school, which had been the one you helped with family problems and personal and because she came forward and for that reason he owed a lot and had marked much for your help.
This concludes my comments this week.
0 comments:
Post a Comment